ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
Copyright in the Content on the VAF Website is owned or licensed by VAF Research. Except where necessary for and incidental to viewing the Content on the VAF Website via your web browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 or other applicable laws, no Content on the VAF Website may be reproduced, stored in an electronic or other retrieval system, adapted, uploaded to a third party location, framed, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process whatsoever without our specific written consent.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The VAF Website may contain links to websites which are owned and operated by third parties independent of us (Third Party Websites). We do not sponsor, endorse or approve of the operators of Third Party Websites or the information, graphics and material which may be found at Third Party Websites (Third Party Material). Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, we make no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness of purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party Websites; or
- that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
We are not authorising the reproduction of Third Party Material by linking material on this Website to Third Party Material. All offers to sell and statements relating to goods and services available on Third Party Websites are the responsibility of and given by the Third Party Website operators. Insofar as such offers and statements are made on the VAF Website, such offers and statements are made by us on behalf of the Third Party Website operators. We expressly disclaim acting in any other respect on behalf of Third Party Website operators.
ASSESSMENT TOOLS AND OTHER FEATURES
- The VAF Website may from time to time contain or make available various tools, assessment features, software programs or other features. These may assist you in ascertaining the value of or benefits relating to products or services advertised for sale via the VAF Website. The VAF Website may also contain helpful hints or other information.
- Whilst we have made every effort to ensure that any such features are accurate and free from defect, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, correctness or completeness of these features, which are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The use of any of these features or any information provided is entirely at your own risk.
- The Content may contain general information about VAF products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, this information:
- does not constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract; and
- does not form part of the terms and conditions applicable to VAF products and services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, we, and our directors, employees, agents and contractors, are not liable for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or referable to Content on the VAF Website, to Third Party Material, or to access of the VAF Website, howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
- Liability of VAF Research for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the extent possible, at VAF’s option to:
- the supply of the goods or services again; or
- the repair of the goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again or having the goods repaired.
LINKING TO VAF.COM.AU
We encourage linking to the VAF website. Please contact VAF Research if you would like to link to any part of the VAF Website.